Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everyone!

My classes start on Wednesday the 4th and I very excited but a little nervous about the new quarter.  I been getting those weird days where I'm not drawing or doing anything art related at all.  I think I'm lacking in confidence in my abilities despite strengthening them during my first year at SCAD.  I guess when I go on these extended breaks, I lose that drive to do anything, or think up ideas, or anything creative.

  I did pull myself out of "art depression" and I started back drawing.  The sketches may not be the still lives I drew in Drawing 100 but at least I drew something:

I'm playing around with human/animal hybrids.

Dragon bird woman

Drawing random faces...

Old Character...Twidley Wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment