Monday, January 3, 2022

Old stomping grounds

 Well...

 

....it's been a while since I been here and I am surprised that a few posts are still getting views on here.


Anyway, since I left Twitter (for personal reasons I will not mention here), I also gave up a platform for posting my rough sketches. I like posting on Tumblr, but I like to spread out my content on different platforms. DA, Insta, and my portfolio are mostly for my finished completed work or polished sketches.

So, maybe a possible revival here??? Just for the sketches?

Anyway, here's something I have done recently. I'm writing an objectshow comic about living object people living in a fantasy world. Here's the carrd for one of my stories set within it: Rise of Relics! Also, if you are wondering what the "Not for the use of NFTs" watermark is for: it's to hopefully slow the scrapping of my art by nft art thieves.  

 I do not support nfts nor have any intention to create or profit off them. 

So yeah, enjoy my art! You can find me on other places, too! Check my about me page for more information!









No comments:

Post a Comment