Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sketch-a-day final #6

I uploaded some of my SCAD projects on my Deviantart page, Facebook page, and on Google +.  Most of these artworks are from my winter quarter 2012 drawing class.  Some artworks from this quarter are not included in this collection.  This is mostly because they were not finished to be included with the drawings.  I do eventually want to finish them and when that time comes, I will post both the original and the new drawings online. Also, Sketching with Reckless Abandon will continue on its usual day, Saturday.

Anyway, more sketches, the first three are from my fall quarter last year and the last two are sketches from my winter quarter:

Chiaroscuro drawing with charcoal



Spoon sketch

Still life branch with a fantasy creature.

1 comment:

  1. I like this...
    http://pencil-sketches-and-drawings.blogspot.com'

    ReplyDelete