Saturday, December 17, 2011

Upcoming Class time and Sketches

Early Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

 After this Sunday, I  have only one week left before classes! For the 2012 winter quarter, my classes are Drawing 2, Survey of Western Art II, and Design 1.  So, for the remaining week I have left, I'll practice drawing and go back over my drawing notes from last quarter.

Also, I won't be updating on the 24th, Christmas Eve.  I need to spend time with family and friends, open presents, walk with God, make sure the cats won't destroy the house (I swear they do that for fun, seriously), and draw stuff!

Anywho, here's some very belated sketches:

New Character...not sure what to do with her...

Perhaps a human/angel version of Vistalgia?

Or a guardian with a heart of stone...

No comments:

Post a Comment