Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sketches...post

This week I'm drawing a final linear still life based on what I learned in my Drawing 100 class.  It's interesting though, even though I am experienced artist I still need this class to review and go back to the basic things on creating art.  Drawing from life, reviewing elements of art and design, and rediscovering what makes my artwork work and what makes it boring allows me to strengthen my artistic skills.  I'm thankful of faithfulness of my God and family and friends and you.

Meh, mooshy stuff. Anyway, Sketches!!!!

Cute, Cute, Cute, Cute!

Eldritch Angel Shade thing.

Gryphon Thing...drawing feathers in perspective is hard.

Another bird thing.

Small sketch for a future artwork. Graffiti goblin-dragon.
Also, I'm on Google plus as Amari Harkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment