Sunday, March 13, 2011

Update schedule change

During this past week, I found that updating this blog every day was very challenging.  I found it difficult to plan new posts because I have to edit my pictures and, hopefully, upload them without the blogger picture upload acting up. That and I'm sick of updating late every night. (I missed Friday and Saturday because I was very tired of the picture upload.)

Updates will return to their normal schedule this week, Fridays and Saturdays.
And a random she-sphinx for you.

One more thing: Japan is seriously going to need all the aid and support they need to overcome this earthquake disaster. So, I encourage you, my readers, go out and donate canned foods, money, do whatever you can to help. Get the word out! Post on your blogs, talk to your friends and family, volunteer a group, pray to God, do what you can do to help these people!

No comments:

Post a Comment