Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oh, moar artz on internetz (late)

This is a study on the Reilly method on the human body. I'm thinking about using this in drawing people, just to get a basic understanding of the human body and to experiment on different methods to draw the body.
These two is study on the human face and anatomy. For these pictures I used PoseManiacs and Finart.sk-anatomy since I have no live models to study from.
Experiment on loose shading and sketching. Drawn from a photo from blisstree.com
Another experimental shading on my mom. I think I did very well on her eyes and nose, but I need to figure out how to shade her Afro.
Random people from my geology class. (I am a sneaky artist).

AAAnd two random dragons to you to ponder what name you can give them.

No comments:

Post a Comment