Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hello Again

So very sorry for the long hiatus.  My classes, personal troubles, and other things became important in the last few months and I had to put my blog on hold for a while.  I even had to put aside the project I hoped to complete a while back. 

I'm still doing well in SCAD but some of my grades suffered a bit which effected my confidence in my art.  I am glad that the grades came out good and the artwork I had created looked wonderful.  But it almost felt like an artistic roller coaster because I can come out with very well done artwork and then there's the not so good artwork.  I think it's mostly that I am a harsh critic to my own art or that I struggled instead of creating artwork.

This blog is still active and I hope I will continue to update it every weekend this summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment